Friday, June 20, 2008

My Last Day

Here I am, clocking in for the last time in the office that I have worked for 10 months. How do I feel now?

There is a mixed feelings, happy that I am able to leave this place to venture on something certainly more challenging but fully aware that these carefree and flexible working hours are a thing of the past. But I am really glad that I wont feel that I am wasting my time and my youth anymore. Its a complex feeling nevertheless. The days here has really opened my eyes to a lot of things which is not appropriate for me to reveal here at this moment. But at least I have the chance to experience things which otherwise I would not be able to experience in other places, whether its good or bad.

I guess everything that happens in life should be looked at a positive way as every turn of events serve to develop ourselves, does it not?
So what is in store for the future? I do not know but what I am certain is I will not fear anything. It is time I take on the world. As long as I maintain faith, things will be fine.

4 comments:

angie ong said...

all the best!
thought its ur last day, make ur best effort to complete ur job of the day for the last time & have a good memory for the rest of ur life :)

J2Kfm said...

it's your last day?! I sure hope you're reading this, as this may the last comment ever you're reading from CPF office.
all the very best ... I'm sure you'll enjoy your future task more.

Anonymous said...

wow, i heard from lana abt ur decision...well,i can see how ambitious u r.may it be the best choice that u make for ur future and good luck...im sure the brightest future is in front of u...

Time Warper said...

Hows life after ur resignation? Hope it will sails smoothly where ever u want to be. All the best for u victor..