Friday, May 16, 2008

Utter Devastation

After months of efforts and hard work hoping that things will turn out to be fine where I can pursue what I believe in, it all had come to naught. It was all destroyed by a single fucking letter due to a fucking decision by a person who is a brainless piece of shit who happens to be the Director General.
I cannot believe that I will not be granted a release and all that has been put in place by getting a place in the Uni has all been in vain.
What can I do now? Will I be stuck here for another 2 years in the place that I cannot realise my own potential?
My whole has suddenly become gloomy. The hope that I maintained all this while has been crushed. Do I give up? How can I pick myself up?

P/S: Sorry for the vulgarities used.

3 comments:

J2Kfm said...

what decision did the DG make? and why weren't you granted your release, or deferment? I mean, go study, then be a gov lecturer, then only repay the remaining 2 yrs of service, what's so wrong?

limkokwei said...

Desires knows no limits, and as long as people remain committed to their own interest first,there is no way that the desires of all can be completely fulfilled. Of course it is right and appropriate to work for changes that improve our environment and our situation. But more important than that is to bravely guard the place you are now, your own personal fortress. You must carry out your duties in your present position thoroughly and thereby create your very own future. ~Daisaku Ikeda~

Victor Tan said...

He said that I can only leave after the compulsory service. There had been successful cases of people going over to MOHE to continue service but it seemed there is a change in the policy. Apparently there are afraid there is an exodus of people to the MOHE which is stupid. Nevertheless I am appealing.